Smooth Kiln-Dried Larch Decking. Price includes 20% VAT.
Smooth Larch decking boards are naturally durable and have a proven life expectancy of over 50 years. The boards' dimensions are 120mm x 28mm; Kiln-dried to approx 13-19%, but may vary between production and installation on-site;
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our smooth decking boards have superb durability which makes them great for decking, and other purposes as well. Larch is considerably tougher than other softwoods, giving it a life expectancy of over 50 years. Learn more about its benefits here.
- Versatile use for decking, as well as fencing, paneling, and cladding
- Naturally durable and does not need treatment
- Smooth profile makes maintenance easy
- Type of wood: 100% Siberian Larch from sustainable forests
- Life span: Proven life expectancy of 50+ years
- Grade: Graded to BS EN 942, Grade AB (high grade, virtually knot free)
- Kiln-dried to a moisture content of 13-19%
- Size: 120mm x 28mm
- Available sizes:
- Purpose: Exterior use
- Insect attack: Resistant
- Wood Density: 590kg / m³
- Moisture: Kiln-dried to approx 13-19% before machining but may vary between production and installation on site.
- Impact and Abrasion: Resistant. Naturally durable, it does not need treating.
- Appearance: Smooth Kiln Dried Larch decking has colour tones from pale reddish-brown to golden brown. Once weathered, the colour will be a subtle grey.
How to smooth deck boards
To smooth your deck, clean it and sand it using 60- or 80-grit sandpaper. You can also use a sand sponge, which is suitable for both dry and wet sanding and tricky areas such as railings and stairs. A random orbit sander is also a great tool as long as you work gently. Our larch decking boardsdon't need treatment, but if you do decide to apply a coating, sanding can help you remove it later and prepare the boards for the next application.
Order smooth decking boards in the UK and you will get crane delivery regardless of the order size. A one-off delivery fee will be applied based on your postcode.
More information can be found here.