Smooth all round Kiln-Dried Larch Decking. Price includes 20% VAT.
Smooth Larch decking boards are naturally durable and have a proven life expectancy of over 50 years. The boards' dimensions are 120mm x 28mm; Kiln-dried to approx 13-19%, but may vary between production and installation on-site.
This product is temporarily out of stock
Our smooth cladding boards have superb durability which makes them great for cladding, and other purposes as well. Larch is considerably tougher than other softwoods, giving it a life expectancy of over 50 years. Learn more about its benefits here.
- Versatile use for cladding, as well as fencing, paneling, and decking
- Naturally durable and does not need treatment
- Smooth profile makes maintenance easy
- Type of wood: 100% Larch from sustainable forests
- Grade: Graded to BS EN 942, Grade AB (high grade, virtually knot free)
- Kiln-dried to a moisture content of 13-19%
- Size: 120mm x 28mm
- Available sizes:
- Purpose: Exterior use
- Appearance: Smooth Kiln Dried Larch decking has colour tones from pale reddish-brown to golden brown. Once weathered, the colour will be a subtle grey.
- One-off delivery fee, based on postcode, see here.
How to smooth deck boards
To smooth your deck, clean it and sand it using 60- or 80-grit sandpaper. You can also use a sand sponge, which is suitable for both dry and wet sanding and tricky areas such as railings and stairs. A random orbit sander is also a great tool as long as you work gently. Our larch decking boardsdon't need treatment, but if you do decide to apply a coating, sanding can help you remove it later and prepare the boards for the next application.
Order smooth decking boards in the UK and you will get crane delivery regardless of the order size. A one-off delivery fee will be applied based on your postcode.
More information can be found here.