Our digital high-sensitivity carbon monoxide alarm.
Price includes VAT and standard delivery.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dubbed the ‘silent killer’ Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas which can be lethal if left undetected. Unsafe CO levels can be caused by the malfunction of a fuel-burning appliance and/or improper fuel combustion. Our CO detector flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before a CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed. When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud 85db alarm pattern will sound.