50mm Live edge green oak boards. Price includes VAT.
Warning: Last items in stock!
These live edge oak planks are freshly slabbed oak cuts and can be moulded or planed for use in any applications where a “rustic” look is required. These oak boards are sold as "green," and as such, require expertise to manage movement in situ.
- Dimensions (approximate): 50 x 300-450 x 3000 (mm)
- 100% Untreated Oak timbers with wayne edges
- Grade “B” Option - deep splits, various widths, mainly suitable for ripping in two.
- Crosscuts available to order at £3.00 per cut.
- A delivery fee is calculated at checkout.
- We use our own crane-equipped trucks and perform delivery within 5-15 working days.
Every order will be delivered with a specialized crane-equipped vehicle featuring a crane called “Hiab”. Timber is tied to “slings”, which allow us to place the bundles of timber on or as close to your property as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please note that our 18-tonne vehicles cannot get down very narrow lanes (less than 5m wide) or where there is no room to turn the truck around. Due to safety concerns, we cannot lift timber over parked vehicles or in any situation where safety is not 100% ensured.
More information can be found here.