Oak Fence Rail 50 x 60 x 2400 (mm). Price includes 20% VAT.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The oak sleepers can be finished in many ways to suit your space and style. If you wish to plant and sand the sleepers, this Oak timber is an excellent choice.
Please note that these sleepers are Landscaping Grade and will have splits, knots, bark, and may deviate from the specified measurements. Only in exceptional circumstances will we replace or refund delivered stock.
Oak does not require anti-rot treatment as it is highly resilient to weather and rain. Please note that our 50 x 60 x 2400 rails are untreated and are safe for children to touch.
- Rough Sawn Oak Fencing Rails 50 x 60 x 2400 (mm)
- Work beautifully with our 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 oak fence posts
- Crosscuts available to order at £3.00 per cut.
- Shipping calculated at checkout.
- We use our own crane-equipped trucks and perform delivery within 5-15 working days.
How is delivery with a Crane-Equipped Vehicle made?
A truck equipped with a crane, or “Hiab”, as they were sometimes referred to, has a mechanical lifting device that we use to offload Oak Sleepers. Timber is tied to “slings”, which allow us to place the bundles of timber on or as close to your property as possible.
Please note that this is an 26-tonne vehicle - we cannot get down very narrow lanes (less than 5m wide) or space with no room to turn the truck around.